Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Look In His Eye A One Direction Love Story Episode 39 Tube. Duration : 1.68 Mins.


I walked through the memory filled corridors, brushing my hand softly against the wall, remembering the past experiences. The running around and echoing laughter; Anna's tears and my comforting arms; all the joyful and sad memories that filled every inch of the halls played back like a mental movie. I lurched into the salty aired living room, setting myself onto her couch. I stretched lazily across it, putting my feet on the couch so there was no room for anyone else. I was extremely tired like the rest of the boys and Anna except Zayn, so we all were going to take naps in the living room. Anna had 3 couches and 4 recliners in the room so I stayed outstretched and closed my eyes, but refused to fall asleep first. I lifted my eyes every once in a while to see who had fallen into the subconscious state of sleep. First Niall, then Liam then Anna, then I finally fell asleep, not remembering anything about my dream. I don't even remembering sleeping; I just remember being woken up and feeling groggy. Zayn softly shook my shoulders until I acknowledged him and then he announced that I'd have to get up. We had slept the whole afternoon and Anna had gotten up and made us dinner, like the polite person she always was. "I could've helped." I muttered as I rubbed my tired eyes. "No, I used the stove. So you obviously couldn't have helped." Anna smirked at me. She knew about my ridiculous fear and always would make fun of me when she had the chance, but it wasn't in a mean way. "Okay ...

0 comments: